I love the end of the week and I especially love honoring the end of the week by thinking of what happened this week, what I did, listened to, bought, shared, etc. I love that I want to share more than just products with you as I realize how much value there is in a favorite podcast, a good meditation, a ritual. If you have anything you’re loving right now definitely share it with me in the comments below. I’d love to hear what you’ve been up to.
Yesterday, I made a point of downloading two apps and using one I had abandoned. I decided to share what those were because they are already helping me and it’s just been one day.
- I downloaded a habit tracker called HabitMinder and put four habits on: meditate, affirmation, walk, and floss.
- I also downloaded an affirmation app called SpiritJunkie by Gabrielle Bernstein and I really love her words + that it’s on my phone, so I can check-in with my affirmation every so often throughout the day.
- Dumplin’: I’m nowhere near the end of the book, but I’m loving it so far. I’m also excited that there is a movie on Netflix I might get to this weekend. I’ve heard good things.
- Anything by Mary Oliver, who sadly passed yesterday. I love her and her words have carried me through so many hard times.
- I’m still loving The Unruffled Podcast as a good end of week friend to sit with, have a cup of coffee, and absorb what creative sober they have on that week.
- As part of a homework assignment for my first week of Style School, we were asked to pick 5 or 6 power words. These are mine:
- Omnipresent light
- Loosen + love
- Inner guide
- These are a few things I’ve been drawn to purchasing this week. I’m trying to be more aware of where I spend my money + how.
- Sandalwood & Sage: I purchased one small Syd (this beautiful little man) as well as a handmade pillow by Rose (of S&S). Though you can’t find either on her website, you can contact her through DM on Instagram.
- A crystal set from Jenny Newell which can be purchased here.
- Though I ordered this a few weeks ago, I think I forgot to share it. I purchased my word of the year from Colleen Attara Studio last year and loved its tangible presence in my home. This year I did the same, but in a new power color! Stay tuned to see it when it arrives. You can order a word of the year here.
I’ll leave you with a little collage of four outfits I wore this week. I am really excited about another round of Style School and highly encourage you to hop on Stasia’s email list to find out about the next school.